Emory Hurricane Candleholder by Simon Pearce
The Emory Glass Hurricane Candleholder, with the Emory Logo beautifully engraved on the handcrafted glass, is a great addition to any home. The versatile piece can be used for anything from cradling thick pillars and floating candles to showcasing delicate floral clippings.
- Measures 6 7/8" high and 6 1/4" wide; includes a 3" x 3" pillar
- Made in the U.S.A. from only the finest clear, lead-free glass
- Exclusively at M.LaHart & Co.
- Meticulously hand-finished to a lustrous sheen for maximum reflectivity
- Dishwasher-safe. Use mild detergent to retain its brilliance
- Do not allow the flame to get closer than 1" from candleholder rim
- Hand-crafted by the master glass artisans of Simon Pearce to last for generations
- Officially licensed by Emory University